Enter our giveaway to win a Short Block Workhorse !
Choate Engineering Performance is excited to announce our series of product giveaways! To enter the giveaway a in store credit certificate “Choate Cash” must be purchased for the promoted product and then as soon as all the tickets are sold, a live drawing will be held. The drawings are published and can be viewed on Facebook live as we announce the lucky winner!
This Giveaway entry is $50 per entry for a chance to win a “Any Powerstroke Short Block Workhorse”.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER NOW WHILE SPOTS LAST!!
This listing is for a $50 CHOATE CASH CERTIFICATE and ENTRY into our Giveaway for a chance to win a “ ANY POWERSTROKE SHORT BLOCK WORKHORSE”.
- This giveaway is limited to 175 Entries !
- NO LIMIT per person on Choate Cash Certificates!
- Every $50 Certificate Purchase will grant you ONE entry!
- WINNER to be announced on Facebook Live and contacted once 175 Entries have been submitted!
- All Choate Cash Certificates purchased may be used as credit towards a Choate manufactured product of your choice!
More about the prize:
Workhorse upgrades include:
- Coated, Flycut, and Delipped pistons
- Stage 2 Camshaft
– Full CNC blue print machining, ( bore, deck, hone and line honed) –The Cylinder bores are blue print bored to a true 90 degrees from the crankshaft center line, prior to being diamond honed to within .0002″ for precise piston to cylinder bore clearances. We main bore and line hone the crankshaft which is honed to precisely align the crankshaft in the engine block. We bore the block back to the crankshaft center line and hone the block to Ra 13 finish. The piston diameter measured to the nearest .0001″ matched to cylinder bores. The Cylinder block is surfaced to a finish of 30 Ra or lower, which meets the factory specification in both flatness and smoothness for the block to head sealing surface. This is mandatory for proper sealing of a MLS Gasket.
-Connecting Rods, new Damper and Flexplate for Automatic transmission. All Manual will be charged the appropriate charges and will be balanced to a stock flywheel we have in stock or you will need to send in your Aftermarket in first. – Check both wrist pin and crank pin to rod clearances
– New Maxxforce HD Design Pistons .010-.040 over- NEW pistons, rings, Pin retainers weight matched prior to crank balancing
– Crankshaft – Balanced with the Rotational assembly checked for run-out inspected for fatigue. Crankshaft is Polished and ground to .0005 concentricity or less
– New OE lifters, lifter guides and OE Crank Flange Bolts
– Camshaft- Polished and inspected
-New Rod, Main, and Cam Bearings
-Install New Rear Cover Gasket
-Install rear main seal
-Install new Bed seals
-Install New Rear Cover Gasket
-Install Upper and lower oil pan gaskets
-Install Pickup tube Oring
-Rear Cover installed
- Assembled by OUR Professional Team in house
- Perfect for daily driving use, family haulers, recreational towing.
- 5 year 100K warranty on our Daily driver builds with upgrade-able options
No Purchase necessary,Exemptions and exclusions may apply. See details for more information:
Participants may be exempt from purchase under the AMOE law; Participants may take place in the above giveaway by submitting a letter of intent to enter, Proof of registration on a diesel powered vehicle compatible with the part or engine eligible for giveaway , Like and share our Facebook page at Choate Performance and must be willing to pay any shipping fees associated if participant is the giveaway winner. Choate Cash Certificates are limited to 10% of the product MSRP and may be used on more than one item to allow total use of purchased certificates (Ex: If the product you wish to purchase is valued at $1000.00 you may use up to $100.00 in Choate Cash towards your purchase) .In addition, Choate Cash is limited to use towards Choate manufactured products ONLY such as Engines, Cylinder heads, pistons or other in house manufactured parts.
Visit our Facebook page for up to date drawing information.