SHIPPING MUST BE SELECTED UPON CHECKOUT. PRICE OF SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS ESTIMATE
Workhorse upgrades include:
- Coated, Flycut and Delipped pistons
- Stage 2 Camshaft
- Choate Engineering Billet Flex plate
– Full CNC blue print machining, (bore, deck, hone and line honed) – The Cylinder bores are blue print bored to a true 90 degrees from the crankshaft center line, prior to being diamond honed to within .0002″ for precise piston to cylinder bore clearances. We main bore and line hone the crankshaft which is honed to precisely align the crankshaft in the engine block. We bore the block back to the crankshaft center line and hone the block to Ra 13 finish. The piston diameter measured to the nearest .0001″ matched to cylinder bores. The Cylinder block is surfaced to a finish of 30 Ra or lower, which meets the factory specification in both flatness and smoothness for the block to head sealing surface. This is mandatory for proper sealing of a MLS Gasket.
- Connecting Rods, New Damper and Flex plate for Automatic transmission. All Manual will be charged the appropriate charges and will be balanced to a stock flywheel we have in stock or you will need to send in your Aftermarket in first. – Check both wrist pin and crank pin to rod clearances
– New Maxxforce HD Design Pistons .010 – .040 over – NEW Pistons, Rings, Pin Retainers weight matched prior to crank balancing
– Crankshaft – Balanced with the Rotational assembly checked for run-out inspected for fatigue. Crankshaft is Polished and ground to .0005 concentricity or less
– New OE Lifters, Lifter Guides and OE Crank Flange Bolts
– Camshaft – Polished and Inspected
– New Rod, Main and Cam Bearings
-Install New Rear Cover Gasket
-Install Rear Main Seal
-Install New Bed Seals
-Install New Rear Cover Gasket
-Install Upper and Lower Oil Pan Gaskets
-Install Pickup Tube O-ring
-Rear Cover Installed
- Assembled by OUR Professional Team in house
- Perfect for daily driving use, family haulers, heavy Towing or your performance build
- 5 year 100K warranty on our Daily driver builds with upgrade-able options
BY BUYING YOU AGREE TO HAVE THE ENGINE CORE READY FOR PICKUP AND RETURN TO US WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ENGINE. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY.
CORE WILL BE INSPECTED AND MUST MEET OUR SPECIFICATIONS TO DEEM IT A GOOD USABLE CORE. Mainline and crank must meet our specs as well. THE ENGINE WILL BE SHIPPED TO CHOATE ENGINEERING PERFROAMNCE IN SHRINK WRAP ON A NON RETURNABLE WOODEN PALLET & THE APPROPRIATE CORE CHARGE DUE.
INSPECTION OF CORE TAKES APPROXIMATELY 2 WEEKS. ONCE INSPECTED APPROPRIATE CORE FEES WILL BE KEPT AND BALANCE REMAINING WILL BE REFUNDED PROMPTLY IN THE FORM OF A CHECK.
WE REQUIRE A LIKE FOR LIKE CORE – MEANING IF WE SEND YOU A LONG BLOCK WE REQUIRE EVERYTHING FROM YOUR CORE LONG BLOCK TO BE USABLE AND MACHINABLE.
WE WILL NEED THE YEAR, MAKE, MODEL AND VIN NUMBER TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE BUYING THE CORRECT ENGINE BEFORE WE SHIP. WE MUST KNOW IF THE TRANSMISSION IS MANUAL OR AUTOMATIC AS THIS EFFECTS PRICES AND USABILITY. *If transmission is manual, we suggest purchasing a flywheel so we can balance it to a new flywheel. If customers flywheel is used the engine will be balanced to a stock flywheel.*