SHIPPING MUST BE SELECTED UPON CHECKOUT. PRICE OF SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS ESTIMATE
Workhorse upgrades include:
- Coated, Flycut, and Delipped pistons
- Oring heads
- Chromoly Pushrods
- Stage 2 Camshaft
– Our BUILT-IN-HOUSE Heads –Magnuflux and pressure test heads, grind Valves ,New induction hardened seats, All new Valve Guides , Install new valve seals ,Test spring tension , New Freeze plugs, New Injector Cups.
– ARP head studs included in our Daily Driver build, New FELPRO Head Gaskets
– Full CNC blue print machining, ( bore, deck, hone and line honed) –The Cylinder bores are blue print bored to a true 90 degrees from the crankshaft center line, prior to being diamond honed to within .0002″ for precise piston to cylinder bore clearances. We main bore and line hone the crankshaft which is honed to precisely align the crankshaft in the engine block. We bore the block back to the crankshaft center line and hone the block to Ra 13 finish. The piston diameter measured to the nearest .0001″ matched to cylinder bores. The Cylinder block is surfaced to a finish of 30 Ra or lower, which meets the factory specification in both flatness and smoothness for the block to head sealing surface. This is mandatory for proper sealing of a MLS Gasket.
– Connecting Rods, new Damper and Flexplate for Automatic transmission. All Manual will be charged the appropriate charges and will be balanced to a stock flywheel we have in stock or you will need to send in your Aftermarket in first. – Check both wrist pin and crank pin to rod clearances
– New upgraded Pistons .10- .30″ over- NEW pistons, rings, Pin retainers weight matched prior to crank balancing
– New OE lifters, lifter guides, OE Crank Flange Bolts,updated 9.800 OE Pushrods
– Crankshaft – Balanced with the Rotational assembly checked for run-out inspected for fatigue. Crankshaft is Polished and ground to .0005 concentricity or less
– Camshaft- Polished and inspected
-New Rod, Main, and Cam Bearings
- Assembled by OUR Professional Team in house
- Perfect for daily driving, family haulers, recreational & heavy towing or for performance use.
- 5 year 100K warranty on our Daily driver builds with upgrade-able options
Core charge will be paid UP FRONT IN THE AMOUNT OF $1500.00. IF YOU CHOOSE TO SEND YOUR CORE IN FIRST THERE IS NO FEE CHARGED UP FRONT.
BY BUYING YOU AGREE TO HAVE THE ENGINE CORE READY FOR PICKUP AND RETURN TO US WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING THE ENGINE. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY.
CORE WILL BE INSPECTED AND MUST MEET OUR SPECIFICATIONS TO DEEM IT A GOOD USABLE CORE. Mainline and crank must meet our specs as well. THE ENGINE WILL BE SHIPPED TO DIESEL DOCTOR OF TN IN SHRINK WRAP ON A NON RETURNABLE WOODEN PALLET & THE APPROPRIATE CORE CHARGE DUE.
INSPECTION OF CORE TAKES APPROXIMATELY 2 WEEKS . ONCE INSPECTED APPROPRIATE CORE FEES WILL BE KEPT AND BALANCE REMAINING WILL BE REFUNDED PROMPTLY IN THE FORM OF A CHECK.
WE REQUIRE A LIKE FOR LIKE CORE- MEANING IF WE SEND YOU A LONG BLOCK WE REQUIRE EVERYTHING FROM YOUR CORE LONG BLOCK TO BE USABLE AND MACHINABLE.
WE WILL NEED THE YEAR, MAKE, MODEL, AND VIN NUMBER TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE BUYING THE CORRECT ENGINE BEFORE WE SHIP. WE MUST KNOW IF THE TRANSMISSION IS MANUAL OR AUTOMATIC AS THIS EFFECTS PRICES AND USABILITY. *If transmission is manual, we suggest purchasing a flywheel so we can balance it to a new flywheel. If customers flywheel is used the engine will be balanced to a stock flywheel.*
FRONT COVER, OIL COOLER, OIL PUMP ARE NOT INCLUDED IN OUR LONG BLOCK BUILD. We install the following gaskets and parts new: bed seals, rear main seals, new rear cover gasket, upper and lower oil pan gaskets, pickup tube orings, rocker carrier gaskets, and rear cover. Valve covers are placed for shipping purposes ONLY. THE VALVE COVER GASKET IS NOT INCLUDED.
Engine Color reference available on https://www.vhtpaint.com Choate only uses the following colors for engines and will not substitute. Red SP450, Gold SP404, Ford Blue SP134, Black SP124, Cast Aluminum SP995.