This listing is for 1 Cylinder Head.
Cylinder Head Feature:
- Iron matrix valve guides honed to size for excellent lubrication and oil retention as well as maximum consistency in guide diameter for longevity. Our Guides are made with higher graphite content which is a lubricating component. This insures that the life of both valve stem and guide is solid for 100’s of thousands of miles, with worry-free service.
- Upgraded heavy duty casting, thicker than OE Our Castings are made thicker in problematic areas that have known to fail to cause not only cracks but also leading to fuel contamination in the cooling system.
- Pressure tested at 50 PSI and 210F and vacuum checked.
- Blueprinted to proprietary valve train geometry, to alter valve height and valve recession for maximum reliability and longevity. Our Valve stem heights are altered to remove preload on the lifter and decrease the wear as well as help the lifters live a long life.
- Resurface: We incorporate the use of profilometers to make sure that the smoothness and surface finish of the static area meets the Ra of the gasket manufacturer. This is mandatory for proper gasket sealing and keeps the head gasket from failing. Ra is an arithmetic average of the surface finish.
- Pressure test: We already test our heads with this process so you can rest assured there is no chance of porosity failures that can be associated with casted parts. Do the job one time the right way!
- Hardened seats: 75% of heat dissipation occurs through the seating area of the head. This is so important that the valve seat is made of proper metallurgy because it is the conduit to transfer heat from the valve into the cooling system. We only use the highest quality seats to maintain our quality. These hardened seats also fix the problem of cylinder head cracking that is so infamous with the factory integrated seat.
COMPLETE INCLUDES :
NEW USA made high-quality valves, springs, retainers, locks, valve stem seals, freeze plugs, glow plug sleeves and injector sleeves.
Valve spring pressure is tested and balanced to ensure consistent spring pressure across all valves
1 year warranty on heads