**** UNLESS YOU ARE PICKING UP LOCAL PLEASE CHOOSE FLAT RATE SHIPPING, UNDERSTAND THIS IS ONE WAY SHIPPING AND YOU WILL BE CALLED TO COLLECT THE REMAINDER BALANCE BEFORE THE ENGINE GETS SHIPPED TO YOU.THIS FLAT RATE IS ALWAYS CHANGING SO YOU MAY BE GETTING MONEY BACK OR REQUIRED TO PAY ALITTLE MORE*****
Turn around time 1-2 weeks
7.3 6.0 and 6.4 Short Block MODEL C :
– Our built in house Heads
Magnuflux and pressure test heads, Cut Valves , All new Valve Guides , Install new valve seals ,Test spring tension , New Freeze plugs New Injector Cups
– ARP head studs included in our Model C build (6.0 ONLY), New FELPRO Head Gaskets.
– Full CNC blue print machining, ( bore, deck, hone and align honed)
– Connecting Rods
All rods are blue print bored to 6.929 center to center and new bushings are installed and honed Line hone all mains. Check main and Rod clearances
– New Pistons .10- .40″ over
pistons, rings, Pin retainers weight-matched prior to crank balancing
– New OE lifters, lifter guides, OE Crank Flange Bolts, new 9.800 OE Pushrods
checked for runout inspected for fatigue
–New Mahle Rod, Main, and Cam Bearings
Polished and inspected
–Assembled by OUR Professional Team. IN HOUSE ONLY
– Perfect for a budget build.
– 1 year unlimited mile warranty on our Model C builds with upgradeable options ( warranty is for the engine only. Will not cover labor for R&R to and from truck) otherwise all else stays the same with the warranty we have posted.
–INSTALLATON GUIDE INCLUDED
Options to add on.
The Core is subject to be refunded. We take a like for like Core. Meaning that the core you send us has to be useable. Cores must be sent in 30 days after you receive you new remanufactured Engine. Cores are then inspected and refunded based on our findings.
We always suggest adding on balancing. It does increase the longevity of your engine, all other Model engines CHOATE manufactures it is a MUST for balancing.
Driven is our break in oil we supply with all our engines. it is highly suggested for you to go ahead an purchase this. Oil Change has to happen after the first 500.00 miles.
****We do not included manifolds, fuel system components, oil pan, covers or any electrical components with our Model C engines***
What you see listed is what you get.
*** the picture is a mock up of the engines themselves. please be sure you read the listing and don’t assume****
Videos About our Engines